Dry van trailers go by different names. Dry vans, van carriers, freight trailers, dry freight van trailer, and box trailers are just a few. Applications for dry van trailers include home appliances, coals, sands, gravels, textiles, and palletized goods.
Features of Dry Van Trailer
1. Cross-bracing inside freight van for durability and rigidity.
2. A spacious, lightweight van withstands heavy loads, and it is made with advanced manufacturing techniques.
3. Box-like van body is constructed from high-strength, cold-rolled corrugated steel plates.
4. Chassis-less construction and low center of gravity for driving stability and maximum safety.
5. Top cover can be built in different configurations: permanently closed, sliding door, open top, and open top with canopy. Easy to operate, meeting users' diverse needs.
6. The entire box van is supported on leaf springs and suspension brackets to dampen impact from heavy loads.
7. Side protection is a fully closed design, reducing the risk of side collisions. Rear protection has features facilitating push action.
8. Chassis's beam web is between 400mm and 550mm in height. Tubular cross-members pass through longitudinal beams and they are welded at the joint via a process known as automatic submerged arc welding. Sand-blasted surface finish.
9. Fully-enclosed box van has a maximum length of 14600mm. Water-proof design protects goods from rainwater.